10 October 2017 | Cambridge, UK
The editorial team of the In The Field blog has taken feedback on board and has made a few updates to the site. The aim is to continuously evolve the blog to meet the needs of the community in showcasing the impact of R&E networks around the world.
- Home page: redesigned to encourage visitors to explore more of the content on the site that is relevant to them.
- ‘In the Field’ refreshed as a masthead.
- Value proposition content – “Why R&E Networks?”
- Slider featuring latest three stories published.
- Prominent description of what the site is about.
- Lots of ways to explore content, via search, all stories, topics, country, and region.
Why R&E Networks? This page features NREN value proposition content and links to external resources, including Case for NRENs and GNA sites.
About R&E Networks allows visitors to explore content via featured topics, provides links to external resources and features a map that highlights all countries with operational NRENs (information sourced from GÉANT Compendium).
What do we need you to do?
Enjoy exploring the new site: www.inthefieldstories.net
The editorial team:
Jane Gifford (AARNet)
Helga Spitaler (GÉANT)
Audrey Gerber (IUCC)
Arne Vollertsen (NORDUnet)
Dimple Sokartara (GÉANT)